Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March is PACKED!

Well, it's March already! Eager for Spring? I know I am! I know everyone is tired of Winter, to say the least! It won't be long now! Spring starts on the 20th which means warmer weather is sure to follow! Then, SUMMERTIME!! :)

NOW is the time to not only start Spring cleaning our homes, but ourselves as well (from the inside out!). If we want to be healthy, active, and energetic for warmer weather activities, we need to prepare! That's probably why Team Beachbody has packed March full of deals; literally!! THREE CHALLENGE PACKS (fitness program PLUS Shakeology) are on sale THIS MONTH! Yep, THREE!! :) The first one you already know about; Les Mills Combat. It's the program that I am gearing up to start soon (and hoping I will have some peeps contact me and tell me they are going to join me!!). They have also decided to offer the Les Mills Pump challenge pack at a HUGE discount (and this program INCLUDES the weights and only three times a week)! You will save $140 off of this one! Yeah, that's kind of a big deal right there! Last but not least, a major savings of $85.00 on the Ultimate Reset challenge pack! If you ever just wished you could cleanse out your body and start fresh (and without totally ravaging it in order to do it) this is the perfect safe solution! Click here to visit my site and learn more about it!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you are as excited as I am about these incredible deals! I'm looking forward to starting Combat! Who's with me?! I got my program, my Shakeology, and even my Results and Recovery Formula to help me build muscle and cut down on soreness. I'm set! I hope you are too! Contact me if you have any questions! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment