Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

My First Shakeology Video!

Guess what?! I made my first Shakeology video! I've always wanted to do a sort of "demonstration" video where I mix up some Shakeology using some fave recipes/ingredients! Now, I've finally done it! Hopefully, I'll get around to making more of these (and other videos) in the future for you! Let me know if you like it!

In this video, I'm mixing up some iced mocha Shakeology! I LOVE how Shakeology tastes great AND is great FOR you! The fun part is always coming up with new ways to make new versions of it by adding a few "extras" here and there! This time, it's some iced coffee and a touch of almond milk! In the future, I'll try to find a better spot to film the video and keep my voice at a consistent volume level. The video is posted below! :)

Grace and peace to you, my friends! As always, I would love to read your comments and hear your feedback! Let me know if you have any questions! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment