Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Neopolitan Shakeology

Well, it's been a fun and eventful weekend. I'm tired lol! All the more reason I make sure that I drink my shakeology every day. If I weren't, I wouldn't have any energy and endurance at all. I can definitely feel it coming back since I've been consistent on it again! It's a BIG help!

I look forward to getting my daily fix of shakeology. What makes it all the more enjoyable is figuring out new ways to vary it up. The shake concoction that I recently tried was at the suggestion of my own coach (Dana). She said to mix half a scoop of chocolate with half a scoop of strawberry with some ice and vanilla almond milk. MAN, that was GOOD! Tasted like neopolitan ice cream! So, here is that simple recipe for you:

Neopolitan Shakeology

1/2 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1/2 scoop strawberry Shakeology
1 cup vanilla almond milk

Mix all ingredients in a blender with desired amount of ice to suit your consistency preference. Add LOTS of ice to REALLY thicken it and make it taste like ice cream!


Grace and peace to you, my friends! Don't forget, you only have 9 more days to be a part of my $25.00 gift card drawing!! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment