Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Gianna's Workout Video

It's always heartwarming to me when my kids want to copy something I'm doing (well, assuming that it's a good thing lol). Exercise is one of those good habits that I have always hoped my kids would take an interest in. Casey doesn't usually seem enthralled with it, but Gianna sure is! In fact, today, she asked to do "Rockin' Body". I had just finished my second day of Les Mills Combat and she begged me to let her do a workout. So, I put the DVD in for her. She really enjoys it because she's worked out with me to that program before (it's one of my favorites).

While she was working out, I decided to record her a little bit because it was just so cute to watch her! I hope you enjoy it as well! If you're interested in the program, it's one of the cheaper ones that Team Beachbody offers ($19.95 plus s&h)! As you can see, it's fun and easy enough for a child to enjoy! ;) Oh, and in case you didn't know about this one, Shaun T also has a special workout DVD just for kids! Click here to purchase Shaun T's Fit Kids Club!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you have a great week! Be infused! God bless you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment