Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

BIG NEWS: NEW Program AND Health Insurance for You and Your Family!

I have got GREAT NEWS to share! If you haven't heard already, Chalene Johnson (creator of Turbo JamTurbo Fire, and ChaLean Extreme) is about ready to release a NEW workout program called Piyo!! If you are a Chalene fan like I am, I know you'll be excited to see what she has in store for us! This program is cardio, strength, and flexibility all in one! It is inspired by a combination of yoga and pilates and aims to create lean muscle and burn a LOT of calories! The best part is, there are NO WEIGHTS or jumpy stuff; just your own body weight resistance! That's what I'm talking about!! I'm excited; how about you?! Undoubtedly, a LOT of people are going to be antsy to purchase this program! I fully expect to see it sell out as quickly as the 21 Day Fix did last month (it's available to order now, but popular demand is still causing shipment delays. Yeah, it's that hot of a seller!). Make sure you're the FIRST to know when PiYo is released so you can get your program before it sells out! Click here to be put on the notification list and to watch a short video preview of the program! It looks so awesome!

As if that weren't big enough news, Team Beachbody just announced that coaches and their families now have health insurance options! No kidding! So, if you were ever thinking about becoming a coach, here is an extra incentive! It's extremely fulfilling and rewarding to be a coach because you get to help others; the rest of it (the 25% discount on products/supplements, the commissions, bonuses, and now health insurance) is just icing on the cake! Click here to learn more about the health insurance option and then contact me about signing up as a coach! Why hesitate?! Coaching has countless benefits for you, your family, and those you will be inspiring! What are you waiting for?! This will change your life!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you're having a great week! I know I am! Today is my son's 11th birthday and we have a lot of celebrating to do (as you read this, I'm probably at Chuck E. Cheese. Yeah, pray for me lol!). I'm SO PROUD that God blessed me with him! He is an inspiration to me because he doesn't let his hearing impairment, autism, or anything stop him from continuing to learn, grow, and be the best he can be! I am honored to be his mother and can only hope that I can be the best Mommy I can be for him! Happy birthday, Casey! I love you SO MUCH! I hope you (and everyone else that's reading) will continue to BE INFUSED with the love and strength of Christ! God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment