Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Fun St. Patrick's Day Videos!

St. Patrick's Day, 2012
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! As I mentioned yesterday, I hope you're taking a few moments to remember and appreciate the deep spiritual meaning behind today. It really is something worth reflecting on! For a fun and fresh reminder of what that is, please watch video #1 at the end of this post! It's the hilarious (but informative) Veggie Tales version of who St. Patrick was, what he did, and the meaning of the shamrock.

St. Patrick's Day, 2011
As serious as this day is, I am not a buzz kill by any means (you're talking to the chick who LOVES dress up days!). I have been dressed up in all sorts of St. Patrick's day attire in years past (see photos lol). I am definitely not opposed to some St. Patrick's day fun! So, if you are wanting a good laugh, make sure you watch video #2! Tony Horton (creator of the P90X programs) mixes up some greenberry Shakeology while donning some special St. Patrick's attire; and attempting to speak with an Irish accent. I got a good laugh out of it lol!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you are having a meaningful and fun St. Patrick's Day! I hope that if you're drinking something green, it's Shakeology (clearly more healthy, and won't be a choice you'll later regret!). I also hope that you'll WIN a little green to spend in the Team Beachbody store! Be infused! God bless you!





No comments:

Post a Comment