Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Entering Warrior Mode!

I've been out of it. Though, it's a fairly predictable cycle. I always seem to be lagging in the winter months when actually, I should be more active than normal in order to keep my mood (as well as my weight) stabilized. But, like most people and their typical excuses, I started falling off the wagon around October/November once things got busy and the holidays came around. Then, I was just plain out of the habit, feeling yucky and depressed, and not wanting to start up again.

However, that's about to change! Now that the holidays are over (and I'm settled into my new home as well) I am ready to get back into my normal routine! That means, this girl is getting her Shakeology back and starting a new program! The Les Mills Combat challenge pack deal isn't available to coaches (bummer!) but I STILL got a good deal since I have a coach discount! ;) Therefore, I'll be starting the program VERY SOON and will be feeling GREAT again once I'm drinking Shakeology every day (that expense was temporarily on hold for a while...which REALLY sucked!).

I am SO READY to get back into my rhythm! Shakeology is such PERFECT nutrition and I feel amazingly full of energy (I'll need it it for Combat!). Fatigue and cravings will dwindle away (as well as the pounds) and my pain level becomes minimized because of all the great stuff that's in Shakeology and somehow helps with my inflammation. It's a miracle for me and I look forward to feeling better and reaping all the awesome benefits of Shakeology! If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?!

Who wants to join me?!! Like I've mentioned, the Les Mills Combat challenge pack is on SALE right now through March!!! I also recommend ordering some Results and Recovery Formula because with intense programs, this stuff helps with endurance and cuts down on muscle soreness (and helps you rebuild). I am excited to start! If anyone else wants to do this too, we can start a challenge group (support group) on Facebook! Comment or email me if you are interested and we will get r done so no one has to do it alone!!! ;) But, with or without you, I'm entering WARRIOR MODE!! Yeah, baby!!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Remember, we're all in this together! Don't just watch me from the sidelines as I do my thing; PARTICIPATE!! We're a team: Team Infusion 413!! Let's work together and cheer each other on to success! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment