Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

To Be Discontinued...

Today would normally be a Shakeology Saturday, but I have some urgent news from Team Beachbody that can't wait. Apparently, "Body Gospel" is being discontinued. Personally, I think this is rather unfortunate. "Body Gospel" is a very effective, low-impact, positive, and uplifting program. I really hate to see it go! I have tried it before and I thought it was a great addition to Beachbody's programs.

The only thing that softens the blow of this news is that you have until Wednesday (February 19th) to get it before it's gone forever. The best part is, it's only $24.95! Yep, that's it!! Watch the video below to learn a little more about it! It's GREAT for your faith and a very simple program (PERFECT for beginners).

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you are having a great weekend! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment