Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Last Chance....

It's Monday. That means in only two more days, a Team Beachbody program will disappear for good. :( As I mentioned Saturday, "Body Gospel" will be no more. I know I have a lot of friends that would probably enjoy this program, so I really want to make sure that everyone knows about this. It's not only an effective, doable, and low-impact program, but it has a lot of substance to it. It's also really cheap ($24.95). I know that it's a bummer when good stuff gets discontinued, but at least we've been forewarned and have one last opportunity to get it before it disappears. Once again, the video below will show you a little bit about the program.

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you take advantage of this deal because you don't have much longer to do so! Be infused! God bless you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment