Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Shakeology Story

Over the years, I have tried a lot of different nutrition and weight-loss products. I'm sure many of you have done the same. You see an infomercial or some kind of ad that pushes some "miracle" product. You hear all this hype about a new diet pill, fitness drink, powder, etc. and you decide to try it. Though, if you're like me, you don't stick with the product for long for one reason or another. A lot of times, it's because it doesn't do what it promises or it loses its effectiveness. Other times, we just get tired of it and can't stick with it for various reasons; like if it doesn't taste good.

All of these reasons are why I didn't feel like trying Shakeology when I first heard about it three years ago. My own Team Beachbody coach, Dana, sent me a sample. She kept telling me how great it was and asked if I had tried it yet. I kept putting it off and told her I would get around to it eventually and let her know. All the while, it was sitting on top of my refrigerator and I didn't give it much thought. I found it hard to believe that a fitness drink could be as awesome as she, or the company, was promising. I was also convinced that it would probably taste chalky and that I would have to choke it down. Yet, I knew I would have to get it over with at some point so my coach would quit bugging me about it. Plus, it's the least I could do since she took the time to send me a sample. So, I got out a glass and poured some milk and the chocolate Shakeology into it (this is how little I cared). I mixed it by hand with a spoon and braced myself for what was to come next. To my great shock, it tasted really good! Even without using a blender, it had dissolved well and it wasn't gritty or chalky. I remember thinking it tasted like brownie batter. Needless to say, I finished it in no time and wished I had tried it sooner! I told Dana that I liked it and definitely wanted to get more! 

I remember that during my first month of drinking Shakeology, I lost 8 pounds or more. That was a big deal to me! Even better than that was the fact that this drink was doing what it promised (and then some!). Not only was I getting impeccable taste and nutrition, but it was living up to its hype! My craving for sweets was drastically minimized and virtually eliminated. I didn't yearn for junk food and sugars (and started getting more repulsed by them). I also became more "regular" and felt less and less sluggish and had more energy. Another pleasant surprise was that for some reason, my allergies bothered me less and less and my skin looked better too! 

Over the past three years, I have been off and on of Shakeology (depending on what I could afford at the time). Ideally, I like to stay on it because I notice a big difference when I'm not taking it. I have also observed that I don't get sick very often either; or if I do, it's very minor and short lived. It truly is something that I would rather not live without! It has helped me in so many ways! It's MORE than worth the $4.00 a day! After all, Ben Franklin said that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." If you don't like doctors and hospitals, this will definitely aid you in staying away from them. ;) 

So, what's your Shakeology story? How has it worked for you? Haven't tried it yet? What are you waiting for?! It's GUARANTEED!! If you don't like it, send it back (even if the bag is EMPTY!) and you'll get your money back (less s&h). No hassle! The customer service is GREAT (and you're not calling some foreign country haggling with someone you can't understand!). Go ahead, try it and be amazed at what it does for you! 

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Thank you for reading my story. Watch the short video below and hear a few more as well as more information about Shakeology! Then, click on my link to buy your own! Be infused! God bless you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment