Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top 100 Workout Songs!

Music is something that I would venture to say all of us love. We listen to it at home, in the car, and on our electronic devices. Some of us even like to listen to it when we work out. Personally, I love the music mixes the trainers pick when I am working out to one of their Team Beachbody programs! The right beat can definitely make you feel motivated to move to the music!

I especially like to listen to music when I walk/run! That's why I was really intrigued by this article that asked people what their favorite running songs were. Click here to see the list of the top 100 songs (and see if any of your faves are on there!). For the most part, I agree with a lot of their picks (actually, the top nine of those songs ARE in my iPod lol). I have MANY of the songs on that 100 list; including lots of them that I think should have been ranked a lot higher. There is also a list of the top 90's songs too! I also have some that didn't make the list; like Mandisa's "Overcomer" or "Good Morning". I'm also a big fan of Jeremy Camp's music as well. Toby Mac, Kutless, and a lot of good Christian artists are positive, motivating, and uplifting. Helps keep your focus on God and how He's giving you the strength to get through your workouts too!

Grace and peace to you, my friends!! Whatever your taste in music, I hope that you can find something that gets you movin' and motivated!! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment