Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Need Some Prayer

I stare at the screen and it's as empty as I feel right now. I struggle to find something to write because I feel like I have nothing in me. It's a rarity to feel like this. Who knows why it is. Maybe it's because the weather has been continuously cold and rainy. Everyone gets moody when it's so dismal outside. Maybe it's just the busyness of all that I've had going on. Maybe it's all the emotions that continue to bubble up inside.

It's probably all of the above. Whatever the case, I am battling with it quite a bit. I have been sitting here wondering how I can even write anything positive, inspiring, informative, etc. for today. After all, my whole purpose for writing this blog is so that I can help others. I've felt so frustrated and down that I just thought about posting something along the lines of "hey, I'm going to take a break from this...don't know when I'll be back." Though, it wouldn't do my readers (or me) any good to disappear. Writing helps me as much as I hope it helps all of you who read. It would only give me permission to sink further into this emotional hole.

Here I am...still writing about nothing and looking at a whole lot "blah" on my screen. I don't feel like I have anything to offer at the moment. I just haven't felt like myself today at all. I have even read over several of my previous Sunday blogs to try give me a boost. It helped a little bit, but I think I need more than that. I think I need to have some more quiet time today; to pray and cry things out. I think the impending move is just weighing so heavily on me. Even though this is a very good change, I am still struggling to process a lot of thoughts and feelings.

Grace and peace to you, my friends. I'm sorry I have nothing real to say tonight. Though, if there's one thing I know, it's that I always snap out of it. I will be ok. I just need to pray and to maybe even talk to a friend or something for a while. If you could spare a few prayers for me, I would appreciate it. I need some, please! Thanks! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment