Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

How to Fight Allergies

Allergies. Some of us are prone to them. So, how do we fight off those allergy symptoms? This article has a few great ideas! Though, one idea that you may not know about is something I have mentioned before that has helped with my own allergies. Shakeology. Yes, Shakeology! I don't know exactly WHY it helps, but it does! I battle itchy eyes a lot and I notice that when I drink Shakeology, I have that problem less frequently. Maybe it's because I'm healthier and my immune system is better and so I can resist allergies better. I don't know, but I love that it's one of the many perks to drinking it!! As if you needed another reason to try this stuff, but yeah...there you go!! :)

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Sorry that there isn't much here for you today, but time really got away from me! It's been difficult trying to get so much done every day with everything I got going on at the moment! But, with the help of God, I am getting through it! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment