Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How to Reduce Back Pain

I think a lot of us can admit to having back pain. Maybe you're blessed enough not to have it every day, but most will experience it at some point for some reason or another, 

In this article, there are some helpful tips for helping to prevent back pain. Personally, I need to be more vigilant because I can tell you for certain that these things really do help. One of the tips being posture. Be aware of how you are sitting and standing. Keep yourself as aligned as possible as MUCH as possible, and you won't have as much trouble. I can really tell a difference in how I feel if I've been careless about how I've been sitting or standing. 

One of the big things that I have to do better is in regards to sleep. My chiropractor told me that sleeping on your stomach is the worst thing you can do and to not have my arms above my head and to keep my elbows close to my body. When I made a conscious effort to follow her advice, I not only had less back and neck pain, but I slept better as well. I sometimes sleep on my stomach anyways, but I definitely pay for it! It takes a while to train yourself to sleep on your back or side more. However, if you can do it, you will definitely feel a lot better! I know I do!

Another really crucial thing to do is to have a strong core. Your core isn't just your abs, but all the way around your middle. Having good strength in your abs and back will really help you feel a lot better because your spine will have muscle support. Of course, the way to get muscle is through exercise. Hip Hop Abs and Focus T25 REALLY helped me with my core strength! I highly recommend it! Though, as with any program, modify it if it's too much for you. Listen to your body!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Here's to hoping that we all have a lot less pain to deal with so we can enjoy happy and healthy lives! Be infused! God bless you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment