Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bible on the Go!

In Sunday's blog, I mentioned that I used a really neat free Bible app on my phone. So, I just wanted to take a moment and share a little more about this great tool because it's really important to take care of your spiritual health as it is your physical health!

This is a REALLY great app to get (if your phone supports it). Imagine having the whole Bible (and in several different translations) in the palm of your hand! You can even highlight and bookmark things too! Oh, and it doesn't stop there! They even provide numerous Bible reading plans and devotionals (and even remind you to read each day!). It's awesome! You can even LISTEN to the Bible being read! That's especially handy if you'd rather hear it than read it; especially if you want to play it in the car or while you're getting ready for work or something (I do that a lot!). ;) This app has so many different features! Download it and check it out!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope that you will get this app (if you're able). You'll love it! Then, there's no excuse not to always have your Bible with you and to read it/listen to it every day! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment