Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Best Decision of Your Life!

Every day, we make hundreds of decisions; from the simple to the complex. We are constantly making choices that are going to shape our day and ultimately our lives. Therefore, it's important to make the best choices possible so that we can live the highest quality of life possible.

One of the most common and frequent choices that we make each day is what we're going to eat for each meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and of course there are probably snacks thrown in) we have the option to fuel our body with things that will help or hinder the functioning of our internal system. These days, I don't think many people think too much about what we're putting into ourselves. As a result, we are often slowed down and not living up to our potential.

The choice to be at optimum health is the most important choice we will ever make! If our health is poor, then our quality of life (and the duration in which we get to live it) is shortened. I don't know about you, but I want to LIVE! I don't want to just "get by", exist, and feel mediocre. I want to be the best I can be; not just for me, but for my kids, family, friends, and to be able to serve others. My life has purpose and if I am to live to fulfill what God has planned for my life, I have to take care of myself if I'm going to have anything to offer the world.

In the video below, Carl Daikeler (CEO of Beachbody), explains why Shakeology is the best choice you'll ever make. Yeah, there's other nutrition drinks out there. Sure, you could spend all day eating fruits, vegetables, and swallowing vitamins all day. However, do you really have TIME for that? How about making a simple and easy choice. Drink Shakeology! Not only do you get your protein, vitamins, antioxidants, and all your fruits and veggies, but you get the pro-biotics and digestive enzymes that your system needs to keep you healthy, fight illness, and keep you regular. Then, there's that added benefit of feeling satisfied (instead of crazy hungry all the time) and not craving sugar and fatty foods all the time. Oh yeah, and the weight-loss is the biggest bonus. Did I mention that all those anti-oxidants make your hair, skin, and nails look good too? You're talking to a girl that usually has dry skin, circles under her eyes, allergies, and mild pimple breakouts. All of that is virtually non-existent when I'm consistently drinking Shakeology. My body is looking good inside AND out! Drinking this every day is the best thing I could do for myself; and I'm worth it! You are too!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! If you've been pondering whether or not to take a chance and try Shakeology for yourself, I encourage you to just do it! It's guaranteed and it's the best choice you will ever make for your life! Be infused! God bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment