Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fired Up for August!

Most of us know that August is one of the hottest months in the year (at least in Indiana where I live). Though, if you do live in Indiana, you're probably saying "not this year!" While it is true that this August has been rather mild, I have some news that is red hot!!

I am very excited to let you know that one of my favorite workouts is now on special for this month! Chalene Johnson's Turbo Fire challenge pack is on sale!! A challenge pack is where you get your fitness program AND your first month of Shakeology for a killer price!! If you buy the workouts and Shakeology separately, it would cost you a LOT more!! However, when you buy the challenge pack, you will save $70.00!! If you've been putting off getting a workout program and/or Shakeology because it was just too much, you can now have BOTH for a lot less!! This is the perfect opportunity to get everything you need and save a ton of money! As always, you have a 30 day money back guarantee (less s&h) if you're not completely satisfied. Their customer service is awesome; no hassle! They will go above and beyond to make sure you're happy (I know this from experience). 

Ladies, if you are like me, you will LOVE Turbo Fire (don't worry, guys use it and enjoy it too!). I'm a gal that LOVES great heart-pumping music and lots of fun moves and action! These workouts are FUN and effective (if you like Zumba, you'll love this!). Chalene Johnson is one of my favorite trainers! She is also the creator of Turbo Jam and ChaLEAN Extreme (I have done both of those programs as well). You won't be disappointed! 

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you will take advantage of this August offer for Turbo Fire! Body Beast is also on special this month! Additionally, they have decided to extend July's challenge pack deal on Focus T25 (which is the program I am currently doing and having SO MUCH SUCCESS with)! However, if none of these programs apply to you, they DO offer other challenge packs; some of them are around the same price (or less) as the ones featured this month (just to name a few: check out Turbo Jam, Body Gospel, or Shaun T's Dance pack that has Hip Hop Abs AND Rockin' Body!). Awesome, right?! Are you fired up?! Good! Be infused! God bless you!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment