Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Control Your Food Enviornment

Yesterday, I shared two videos regarding the topic that I'm going to touch on today: environmental control. This is key number three in Dr. Phil's 7 keys to weight loss freedom.

Simply put, you have to set yourself up for success. Dr. Phil reminds us of the simple fact that, "You can't eat what's not there." Whatever your "problem foods" are, they won't BE a problem if you don't buy them and have them in your home, office, car, etc. If you don't want to have to look at an empty bag of chips or ice cream carton after a mindless binge, then don't bring those things into your environment! You KNOW what trips you up, so don't set up your own traps! Click here to take Dr. Phil's environmental audit. Be honest and start thinking about how you are either helping or hurting your efforts by what foods you keep around.

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Hopefully, this key will be a big help to you. It certainly was for me! I do a LOT better when I just say "no" to my "trouble foods" and don't welcome them into my fridge or cupboards! Instead, say "yes" to the things you SHOULD be putting into your body! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment