Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Focused, Fired, and Beastly!

Wow! This day really got away from me! Usually, I have my blog posted a lot sooner, but I dropped the ball today! Therefore, for this workout Wednesday, I'm just going to simply remind you about the two workout programs that are on special this month. There's only 9 more days to take advantage of the challenge pack deal (which is the workout program PLUS Shakeology all for one great price!. Turbo Fire, Body Beast, and Focus T25 are the featured challenge packs!! Don't miss out!!! I have done Turbo Fire and I LOVE IT! I am also loving Focus T25 right now and am getting AMAZING results in combination with the Shakeology!! Seriously, peeps, you gotta try this!!

Grace and peace to you, my friends!! As always, if you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to contact me!! Be infused!! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment