Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Experience Your Own Success Story!

I love Shakeology Saturdays because I always look forward to talking about something that has helped me so much! You might remember from reading my Shakeology story that I lost around EIGHT POUNDS when I tried it for the first time. Once again, I am happy to report that in this past month, Shakeology and Focus T25 has resulted in a SEVEN POUND LOSS! Praise God! My body fat is down by 1.5% and I have lost inches as well (and the program isn't even finished yet!).

I'm feeling healthier and stronger all the time as I work hard to get to my goal weight! I feel more confident than ever that I will succeed and get to where I need to be! Every ounce of progress that I make is an encouragement! I always feel accomplished when I finish a workout and when I deny my food cravings (if I even get them at all). Shakeology eliminates the insane sweet tooth that I used to have and I just eat less in general because I don't have a raging appetite or desire to eat constantly! Additionally, in the cases where I do feel that I want something that isn't the best choice, I feel like God is helping me to refocus and resist. I feel more disciplined, self-controlled, and stabilized. God is transforming me from the inside out in so many ways!

Are you ready to experience your own success story? What are you waiting for?! Don't let the cost factor scare you! Find a way to make yourself a priority and do whatever it takes to better yourself (consider becoming a Team Beachbody coach and receive an employee discount as well as extra income from helping others when they buy these life changing products!). Remember, YOU'RE WORTH IT and so are the people in your life who will benefit from a better and healthier you!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope that my experiences will be an encouragement to you. Be inspired and realize that YOU can achieve your goals too! Please, watch the video below and know that with Shakeology, a little exercise (and prayer), you can and WILL get there too! Be infused!! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment