Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Eating Right...Did You Just Roll Your Eyes?!

I know that everyone has heard the "eat right" lecture before. So, I'm sure you might be rolling your eyes right now (even I do that sometimes lol). Eating healthy can be difficult in the kind of society that we live in where we are so busy that drive-thrus are more convenient than self-preparation. Yet, everyone knows that in order to lose weight, proper nutrition is the biggest factor. Even if you exercise, it's not going to equate to very good results if you're still eating junk and too many calories! That's why it's important to eat what Dr. Phil calls "high-response cost, high-yield nutrition" foods. Obviously, those include a lot of fruits and veggies and things that aren't heavily processed. For a seven day sample menu, click here! There is also a fourteen day meal plan. Also, be sure to check out his other book: The Ultimate Weight Solution Food Guide.

Are you groaning yet lol?! Yeah, it takes more effort than we are willing to give sometimes! However, there is at least one way we can be assured that we get what we need at least for one meal of the day (and that will help reduce our cravings and appetite for junk food too). Yep, you knew I was going to say it, Shakeology! I'm not kidding, people! I'm not trying to be a broken record, but I wouldn't promote something that didn't work! Whenever I'm drinking it every day, I notice a BIG difference in myself and have amazing success! Not only am I getting my protein, nutrients, antioxidants, pro-biotics, and digestive enzymes, but all the benefits that goes along with it! I'm regular, sick less often, and even my allergies don't seem to bother me! I don't have crazy sugar cravings or a raging appetite either which results in better portion control as well. My hair, skin, and nails also look better too! The benefits are endless! I love it! It's the smartest and easiest way to get what you need without having to go to a lot of trouble! Shouldn't your life be a little easier?!!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I know that eating well can be a challenge, but you CAN learn to choose well! You can do it! You'll feel so much better about yourself and transform your health from the inside out! You're worth it and God is with you every step of the way! I'm here to support you too! Be infused! God bless you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment