Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

How to Make Your Life a Lot Easier

I don't know about you, but I think life should be easier! Though, you've probably been told at some point (as I have) that most things in life AREN'T easy. There's no "easy" button; well, unless you buy one at Staples lol! If you want anything worthwhile, you'll probably have to work for it. In order have success in your work, personal, and family life, you have to invest in it. You have to do whatever it takes to make it work; which means taking the appropriate action in order to make it happen. Idleness doesn't yield much. Eventually, the parts of your life that you're not putting any effort into will break down.

I'm sure all of this is not new news or rocket science. Yet, it seems like we live in a society where more and more people are trying to get more even if they're doing less. We're always looking for easier ways of doing things (or having things done for us) without having to put the blood, sweat, and tears into it. Though, as Dr. Phil would say, "How's that working for ya?"

Fitness and nutrition is one of those areas of our lives that is becoming increasingly harder to focus on. We are so busy (or just plain disinterested) in investing in it. However, we still want and wish we had the results that come with having an active lifestyle and a healthy diet. So, what if I told you that for once, there IS a better and easier way to fix that part of your life? What if you could get all the nutrition you know you need to be getting in something as simple as a drink? What if you could workout for a minimum amount of time each day but still get stunning results? What if it were that simple? Well, for once, IT IS!!

If you hate fruits and veggies, or just don't have the time and money to mess with all that fresh food hassle, then you'll be happy to know that you can get all that you need without having to go to all that effort! FINALLY, a rare loophole in life! You CAN get all the stuff that pesky food pyramid says you're supposed to have the EASY way! Seriously, NO EFFORT required and MAXIMUM BENEFITS! I should know because that's what I'M DOING! I do not have the time and money to buy and prepare a bunch of fresh fruits and veggies all the time (and not in the quantities a person is supposed to have on a daily basis). I prefer the easy way; drinking them (and no, we're not talking about juicing...which is also a chore and a bore!). I just drink one delicious shake a day and I'm DONE! My body does the rest! All those pro-biotics, protein, nutrients, antioxidants, and fruit/veggies that are crammed into one shake is all I need to be healthy, regular, energetic, and LOSE WEIGHT too! Sometimes, I just drink that shake and smile saying "this is just too easy...I cannot believe it's this simple!" The number on the scale (and on the tape measure) always says "believe it!" My body is telling me "thank you" for all that proper fuel by rewarding me with the results I've been wanting! Maybe there IS an "easy" button after all!

Well, there's your "easy" button for your inside! Now, how about one for the outside? I'm taking care of that one by pressing another button: the "play" button on my DVD player! My body is looking a lot better and feeling stronger these days because I have a great exercise routine! Twenty-five minutes a day, five days a week. Boom! DONE! Heck, if I only had 10 minutes a day, I could get it done in just that amount of time too! Fitness simplified! Working out doesn't have to take forever! You don't have to be like those people on "The Biggest Loser" who workout all day every day in order to lose weight! You really can have great results without making your whole life revolve around it! After all, we all have other parts of our lives that require our time too, right? So, why not make this one part of your life easier?!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope that in taking just a few minutes out of your busy life to read this, you've learned how you can make the health and fitness part of your life just a little bit simpler! A fit and healthy "you" is a HAPPY "you"! Invest in yourself! You're worth it! You'll be at your best and ready to invest in everyone and everything else around you! The rest of your life will be that much better when you're in peak condition to give to it! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment