Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

EggcitingNews!!

When I came across this article about eggs, I was really curious! After all, we have all heard some conflicting reports on whether eggs are or aren't good for you. So, which is it?

According to what I read, eggs are a really good food choice! The most obvious reason, for most of us, would be because of the protein. Though, they contain a lot of other nutrients that your body needs as well. Choline is another helpful nutrient found in eggs that contributes to brain health and reduces inflammation. Did you know that? I didn't!

The other thing that I didn't know was that it's a GREAT weight-loss food! That certainly explains why I've been continuing to lose weight even though I have been taking a break from doing a regular exercise program right now. I had been wondering if eggs had anything to do with it because I have actually been eating eggs several times a week (we LOVE eggs and breakfast food in this house and tend to have toast and eggs frequently). It was a big "ah-ha!" moment when I read: "egg eaters experienced 65% greater weight loss, 83% greater decrease in waist circumference, and a greater improvement in energy levels..." Well, how about that?! :) Looks like I'm going to keep on eating eggs lol!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you are as eggcited about the information in the article as I was! That's the best part about this blog; finding stuff like this to share with you while learning something myself! This was one thing I was really happy to learn and, as I mentioned, I can definitely vouch for the fact that it's true! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment