Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Restored

Yesterday, I mentioned that I had been listening to a lot of Jeremy Camp (and painting in my "Restored" shirt that I got at his concert). It's not only the song that just seems to be the anthem of my heart right now, but the whole concept of it. In the song, Jeremy sings: "You have restored me from my feeble and broken soul." I keep thinking about God restoring me just as I'm restoring my own house to a better state. If I can take an old outdated house and make it like new again, how much MORE can God do that for me (and in me)?! If there's one thing that He's been showing me most in this process, it's that He is definitely restoring my feeble and broken soul. I feel renewed and like He has breathed new life into me. I can't even begin to put it all into words! All I know is that I am in such awe of Him and all He has done (and is doing).

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope that you watch this video and listen to the words. Let it sink in. Soak up the fact that God takes great joy in remolding you and restoring you! He can turn you into a new you; inside and out! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment