Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Still Overcoming It All Through Christ!

When I first started this blog, I opened it with Mandisa's song "Overcomer" because with Christ, we TRULY can overcome anything! That's the heart behind my mission of this blog and being a Team Beachbody coach. I'm empowered through Christ and I want to help others be empowered too!

Originally, I shared her song/video which only had the music and lyrics. Now, she has a music video and it's PHENOMENAL! It is DEFINITELY worth sharing and I really hope you view it because it's very inspiring! I was pleasantly surprised to see several well-known people featured in the video. You'll see some clips of Robin Roberts, Scott Hamilton, and Gabrielle Giffords; all of which have overcome tough illness and injury and have been infused with God's strength! You've got to see this!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you are empowered and inspired by this song and these people! Know that you can do anything through the strength of God! He is with you! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment