Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Would Dr. Oz Recommend Shakeology?

Do any of you watch Dr. Oz? I've caught his show a few times. I think it's a fun and informative show. However, I think some of his advice just isn't realistic for a lot of people out there. I remember seeing one show where he was talking about different foods that prevent different diseases and reduce your risks for health issues. He said that women should have half a cup of red onions every day to prevent ovarian cancer. I don't know about you, but even if I had the time or desire to chop up onions every day, I don't think I would WANT to eat onions every day!

When we hear advice like that, it can sometimes be overwhelming. If you think about all the different foods and things you would have to eat in order to have your best shot at preventing disease and staying healthy, you would be buying TONS of food and preparing it constantly each day! Who has the time or money for that?!

That's why I'm so glad there's an easier way! With Shakeology, I can have all the things that Dr. Oz, or Katie Couric, promotes on their shows without having to spend a lot of time and money in order to get it! Just watch the video below and see how you can get $40 worth of nutrition into one glass (but pay $4 instead!). Four bucks or forty bucks...which would you rather pay? I think that's an easy answer! Just $4 a day for great health? You can't afford not to! Ditch that value meal at McD's and have a shake that tastes like a guilty pleasure but is oh-so-good for you! :)

Grace and peace to you, my friends!! Enjoy this short video below! I think you'll be surprised at just how much is crammed into Shakeology and all you would have to eat each day to get the same benefits! I hope Dr. Oz tries Shakeology someday! I don't know how he couldn't recommend this! I definitely think he would if he knew about it! Other doctors have (I've even shown it to a couple doctors I have seen and they said it was very healthy for me when I showed them the nutritional information). Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment