Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Rock On!

It's workout Wednesday and once again, I'm featuring another fun (and AFFORDABLE!) program that you'll LOVE! Last week, I featured Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs program. This week, I'm talking about his other program which is Rockin' Body! It's a lot like Hip Hop Abs in that it's fun, easy to follow, and will help you get the results you want! It is also only $19.95!! You can also buy the next set of DVDs for an additional $19.95. I have them all and I LOVED it! "Shaun T's Dance Party" was my favorite workout of the bunch! Watch the video below to see what the program is all about!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Let me know if you have any questions about this (or any other) Team Beachbody workout program! I'm here to help you find the one that's right for you! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment