Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Do You Have Just 25 Minutes?

It's Workout Wednesday! That means, it's time to put the spotlight on a fitness program!

The first one that I would like to mention is the one that I'm doing right now: Focus T25. This is a brand new program that just recently came out and everyone I know that's doing it (including myself) is LOVING IT!

Focus T25 was created by Shaun T; the same amazing trainer that created Hip Hop Abs, Rockin' Body, and Insanity. He packed an intense 60 minutes worth of work into only 25 minutes a day, five days a week!! Yeah, seriously!! I can personally vouch for the fact that it's intense, but short! Just 25 minutes and you're DONE for the day! I'm already feeling stronger and building up endurance. I'm looking leaner, my clothes are fitting better, and I have lost weight AND inches!! I'd say it's worth it (and I'm not even half way through the program yet!). Focus T25 and Shakeology is giving me results like I have never had before (even with following some of the modifications)!! I can only imagine what my "after" photos are going to look like...even more so if I more than likely get the Gamma DVDs to extend the program!!

Check out this video to see a little more about Focus T25! Then, check out the links in this post to view the programs, sign up for a FREE Team Beachbody account, and to order the products and get started!!

Grace and peace to you, my friends!! Be infused!! God bless you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment