Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

You Can't Afford NOT to!

"I can't afford that" is the statement I get most often when people consider purchasing Shakeology. To most, $4.00 a shake ($3.00 a shake when you become a coach) seems like a lot. However, if you REALLY crunch the numbers, it is MORE than affordable!

I remember when I first tried Shakeology. I really loved it and wanted to get more because it did so much for me (and still does). Though, cost has sometimes been a factor for me as well. So, I tried to reason that I could still get everything that was in Shakeology if I just ate enough fruits and veggies, bought some vitamins, etc. However, what you don't realize is that to get the same benefits in Shakeology, you would pay SO MUCH MORE! Watch the video below to see a humorous and informative take on just what's in Shakeology and what you would need to buy in order to get everything you get in a one month's supply!

I hope you will consider Shakeology and all it can do for your health! In the big picture of things, you are spending a lot less than what you think (less doctor visits, less junk food bought when your cravings decrease, less food consumed in general, etc.). $4.00 on a healthy shake is $4.00 you're NOT spending at McDonald's, the vending machine at work, or some other meal that will never give you what Shakeology can! Think about it and crunch the numbers for yourself based on where your food budget is currently going! You'll probably be surprised and realize that you CAN afford Shakeology (and that you'll actually be saving money!). When it comes to better health, you can't afford NOT to have Shakeology! Go ahead! Try it! Send back an empty bag if you don't like it and get a refund (less s&h). You're pretty much trying it for FREE, so why not?!!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Be infused! God bless you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment