Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Do You Hold the Keys to Weight Loss?

When it comes to weight-loss, there are lots of programs and things out there that claim they will do the trick. There are all sorts of workouts, nutrition drinks, supplements and diet pills, support groups, etc. How are you supposed to figure out what works and what's right for you?

Aside from reading reviews, seeing others' personal success stories, and through your own trial and error, there is a way to simplify the process a little bit. Something that really helped me put all the elements together for success was Dr. Phil's book: The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom. In his book, he names 7 crucial keys that you need in order to overcome your battle with weight-loss (which you can read more about here). Obviously, the things that he's talking about aren't new ideas. However, they're all talked about and compiled together because weight-loss is more than just fitness and nutrition. It's about dealing with your thoughts, feelings, impulses, environment, and having the support you need. It's not just about the body, it's about your mind and heart too. His book puts the whole picture into perspective.

Over the next few weeks, I will be talking about each "key" in my Tuesday blogs. I am really looking forward to blogging each one because they have all been so helpful to me over the years as I've kept them in mind! I really encourage you to read the book for yourself! It's worth it!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope that you will check out Dr. Phil's book! At the very least, I hope that you will keep reading this blog so I can keep sharing things with you to help you along the way! Be infused! God bless you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment