Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Are You Smarter Than Katie Couric?

I'm just going to come out and say it: I am NOT a fan of Katie Couric. Never really have been. I won't begin to list the numerous reasons why, but for starters, she always acts like she's that easily amused girl who is the sidekick of some infomercial guy. She always has that giddy and corny smile and acts like everything she's hearing from whomever she's talking to is something that is a brand new idea that no one has ever heard of before.

It comes as no surprise to me that her talk show is such an eye-roller to me. I am greatly annoyed by it. I was sitting on the couch with my laptop a while back and my Dad (who is obviously in control of the remote) was watching her show that day. She had a doctor on there giving a bunch of tips on how to deal with all sorts of health and wellness issues. You can check out the link if you want. It's all good ideas, but most of it is common sense and nothing new (unless you're Katie and have never heard it before). The video below shows more of what the doctor was talking about. The whole time I was watching it, I was laughing at how awestruck Katie was at his advice. I was also shaking my head at how much effort (and money) it would take to be able to get all of those foods, nutrients, vitamins, and supplements that the doctor said would help you. All I could say was, "Oh, Katie, if you only knew!" She should just have someone from Team Beachbody on there to say, "Or, you could just drink Shakeology every day." Seriously, why hassle with all the nonsense that they are promoting in this video?! If you check out Shakeology and read about the ingredients, you'll find that a lot of what they're promoting is already in ONE glass a day of Shakeology! Heck yeah! MUCH better, cost friendlier, and DEFINITELY much tastier!

I'll give Katie a break here; she really is trying and she doesn't know any better. If she did, she would be just as pumped up over Shakeology like the rest of us who already know it rocks! So, in THIS particular case, Katie isn't being willingly ignorant. She just needs someone to tell her about Shakeology and then she'll totally be on board (I would think). In the meantime, though, every one of you who is drinking Shakeology can have the satisfaction of knowing that you are doing something really SMART for yourself; and that you're smarter than the famous Katie Couric. ;) I'm not trying to be mean-spirited or anything; just a little humorous and blunt honest.

Grace and peace to you, my friends!! Remember, nutrition and wellness doesn't have to be complicated. Simplify your lives and make a smart and easy decision! Drink Shakeology! :) Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment