Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Extravagant!

I love how I never have to worry about what I'm going to post for this blog. I've mentioned before that I sometimes wonder if I'll run out of ideas, but I know that I won't because God always provides them. Today's media Monday choice was a no-brainer after church service yesterday. Our worship leader shared a story with us about how during Street Fair, he and his wife ran into a sound problem with his wife's parade float for her music studio. They needed their music for their parade float, but there was no battery power to provide the sound. He asked her what they should do and she simply said that they should pray. Then, they tried it again and WOW! SOUND!! He remarked how amazing it was that she had the faith to believe that God would do that for them. He's the God of miracles who has done far greater things than provide some battery power, so why would anything be too hard for Him?

The thing that struck me and made me tear up so much was when he said that God did it "because He loves my wife." That's the simple truth. He loves us, provides for us, and gets us through everything. It made me think of the blog that I shared yesterday and just how amazing true love really is!

Right after he shared that story, we sang this Casting Crowns song. I just kept right on crying lol. I was beyond touched! I just knew that this was definitely the media/song to share today!!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope that you bask in the knowledge that His love is amazing, deep, and VERY extravagant!! Be infused! God bless you!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment