Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

You Can Do It!

I'm sure a lot of you have seen "The Waterboy". There's a recurring character in it that is always saying, "You can do it!" As funny as it is, it's also one of those simple and encouraging things that we all should have in life; people cheering us on and reminding us that we can do it! I don't know about you, but I am extremely grateful for the "cheerleaders" in my life who always remind me that I can do it!

Tomorrow, I'll be talking about the last of Dr. Phil's 7 keys to weight-loss freedom which focuses on support. We ALL need support; no matter what we're trying to accomplish. We aren't meant to be loners in this life! Hebrews 10:24-25 reminds us to keep gathering together and to encourage one another. We need to keep lifting each other up and inspiring one another to keep going!!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! No matter what you have going on, remember that "you can do it!" I'm here to encourage you and be there for you! More than anything, though, GOD is there to supply you with the strength and everything you need to accomplish all things! Be infused! God bless you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment