Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Scaling Back

Due to to the lack of feedback, and the need to scale back, I'm going to discontinue Tuesday and Thursday blogging. As with so many things, sometimes less is more anyways. Media Monday, Workout Wednesday, Food Fridays, Shakeology Saturdays, and Spiritual Sundays will still continue as normal. There might be times where I even miss those days too, but I'll try to keep up on it.

Grace and peace to you, my friends. I really would appreciate your feedback. The whole reason I started this blog was to help people as well as get people talking/engaged with one another too. Blogging each day has been a passionate commitment of mine and it DOES take a decent amount of time and effort. I am happy to do it, but I need to know what you need! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment