Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

A Blessed New Year!

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve! I'm really excited about it because it's my second favorite holiday (my first favorite being Thanksgiving). I am eager to embrace the new year as I reflect, and continue to be so immensely thankful, for this past year!

The best part of ringing in the new year is being able to celebrate it with friends! I am thrilled to be able to host yet another get-together in my new house. Many people will be unable to make it (most due to prior plans) but I'm very happy that there are a few that are going to share this special occasion with me!

I think that this song really captures what new year's is about. Let's give thanks for God's blessings and continue to grow in our faith! Let's enjoy food, fellowship, and great memories tomorrow and look forward to what God has in store for us!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Have a blessed and safe new year!! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment