Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Laughing My Butt Off!

Today is workout Wednesday. Normally, I would be talking about....well, workouts lol. However, today was just "one of those days" and gosh dang it, I didn't feel like doing anything. Yeah, it was kind of like one of those "I wanna punch Bob Barker" days that I talked about before. Then, I got to skype with my boyfriend and our buddy Ben and everything was made better. Why? Because we were laughing; and laughing is good medicine! Laughing also burns calories! Yeah, there's a workout for you there; and it's a FUN one! So, to that I say, "Laugh it up, fuzzball!" Yes, that was another Star Wars reference! Get used to it lol! :)

Grace and peace to you, my friends! Remember to laugh it up! It goes a long way! It was just what I needed tonight! So, forgive me for the short blog....but I was "working out" lol! ;) Maybe someday, I will literally laugh my butt OFF! Be infused (with laughter!). God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment