Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Sweetly Broken

Yesterday, I was talking about dealing with and eliminating fear. I mentioned at the end of the post about being broken, but in a sweet and gentle way that one can't really describe. When God does work in your heart, it's like that. He breaks you in a very tender way. It can be painful, but it's tolerable because God is the one doing it. It's like when Aslan removed Eustace's dragon scales in "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" (if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a book in the Narnia series. MUST READS! The movies don't do it justice!).

I was thinking of this song "Sweetly Broken" by Jeremy Riddle. I think it helps paint a picture of what my heart was saying yesterday.

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you have a blessed week! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment