Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Help Me Out!

It's Thursday. Well, almost Friday as I type this. I have been so preoccupied today! Plus, it seems that Tuesday and Thursday content is more difficult for me to come up with sometimes.

When I decided on the structure of this blog, I assigned different things to different days. Tuesdays and Thursdays are pretty similar, so I might need to change Thursdays to something else. Instead of q&a Thursday, what else could I have? I guess that's today's question lol!! Do any of you have an answer for me? What would you like me to blog about? What would help you the most? On Mondays, I share media; usually videos/songs that are motivating, inspirational, or fun. Tuesdays is "tips and tools" to help you out. Wednesdays, I share about workouts and fitness and such. Thursdays...yeah...q&a. Then, we have "Food Fridays" (which seem to get the most attention). Then, we have Shakeology Saturdays and Spiritual Sundays. What else does this blog need? Let me know because this blog is here for YOU!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! My goal is to best help YOU! Let me know how I can serve you best! Be infused! God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment