Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Anticipating the New Year

Celebrating our first Christmas in our new home!
In just a few days, we will be celebrating the new year. We will think back on 2013 and look forward to 2014. For some of us, it's been a bad year; and we hope for a better one. For others, it's been a good year; and we hope it continues on. Either way, I hope we all have bigger and better things to look forward to in the coming year!

For me, this was probably a year to remember! I have had so many rough years for so long, that I don't think I remember the last time I really had a "good year". It started off a little rough, but it ended up turning out rather well in so many ways (buying a house being the biggest thing). I don't know what the new year holds for my children and I, but I have reason to believe that it will continue to build upon this past year. For the first time in I don't know when, I feel like things have finally started working out and falling into place. I couldn't be more grateful and I know that God has been the author of it all!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I really don't know what else to say other than the fact that I am hoping that all of you will have a safe and happy new year! Here's to hoping that it's a good one; and if one of your resolutions is to get fit and healthy...you know I can help you with that. I'm right there with you! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment