Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Creamy Red Potatoes

Tonight, I made something that I haven't made in a while. I got this recipe from a friend several years ago. It's creamy red potatoes (and it's delish!). It's really easy too! It's a crock pot recipe! It goes great with some broiled or grilled chicken!

Creamy Red Potatoes

2 lbs. small red potatoes
1 can Campbell's condensed cream of potato soup
1 pkg. low-fat cream cheese
1 envelope ranch dressing mix

Wash and scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush. Cut into quarters and place them in the crock pot. In a mixing bowl, mix together other ingredients and then stir them into the potatoes. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours. Makes 4-6 servings.


Grace and peace to you, my friends!! I hope you have a great weekend! Stay safe if you are out on the roads in the snow! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment