Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Break from Blogging

If you read my most recent post (The Chrisliss Story) you've no doubt noticed that I have a LOT going on right now! So, for a month or two, I probably won't be as consistent with my blogging schedule. I thank you for your patience and understanding as I go through a fresh new batch of changes and transitions. I have more on my "to do" list than I can even think to write down lol!

One thing that is ALWAYS on my list no matter what is being here for all of you!! That's one thing that I have and WILL be consistent with because I keep that high on my list regardless! :) If you EVER need help, have questions, or just want to talk and get some prayer/motivation, I am ALWAYS here for that! NEVER hesitate to reach out to me! I mean it, peeps! This isn't a job to me, it's my PASSION and I WANT to be here for you! That's why I'm a coach and I will not abandon my team!

Additionally, workout consistency is going to continue to be a priority as always too! I'm still doing really well (click here to read about how I'm losing weight again!) and am still eagerly anticipating the arrival of Piyo in the very near future! Remember to get on the notification list for that if you haven't already! It's going to be awesome!!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you're having a good week! Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive through their comments and prayers! Once again, if you want to know more about what's going on and how you can pray/support Chris, the kids, and I, click here to read! Thank you so much! We appreciate your help more than you know! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment