Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Almond Paradise

Be honest. When you read the title, you thought of "Amish Paradise" by Weird Al, didn't you....or was it just me?! If you're like, "ohmigosh, yes!" that's great, because then I won't feel like such a dope lol. If not, then I guess I'm really losing it because that's what registered in my brain when I saw the title for this Shakeology recipe. I don't know if it was because I was tired or if I just caught the "A" and the "paradise" and it just made me do a double take or what. Who knows lol?! Anyways, I just had to laugh at myself a little bit because that's what I thought of when I first caught sight of the title. Just thought I'd share that blooper with you! ;)

Anyways, here is the recipe itself! It features the vegan tropical strawberry flavor (which I mentioned last week is now better than ever!).

Almond Paradise 

1 serving vegan tropical strawberry Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp. all-natural almond butter

Mix all ingredients in a blender with desired amount of ice to suit your consistency preference. Enjoy!


Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you are having a great weekend! Ok...just for fun, here's the Weird Al video lol. You are welcome lol! Hey, "I don't care who ya are...that's funny right there!" (especially if you grew up around a lot of Amish like I did). Amish are cool people (and I mean no disrespect by posting this; it's all in good humor). Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment