Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tasty Vegan Options!

Vegan. It seems to be a trend these days. There's a lot of pros and cons to "going vegan". Personally, I am not a vegan (nor do I see myself becoming one; sorry, I am very much a carnivore lol). However, mad props to those that are; and can live the lifestyle! I imagine it can be very challenging sometimes!

When it comes to special ways of living (vegan, gluten-free, etc.) food choices can be VERY limited. Thank goodness for VEGAN Shakeology, right? There is vegan chocolate and vegan tropical strawberry. I have never tried the vegan chocolate, but I HAVE tried the other one (and I hated it!). In fact, I guess I wasn't the only one! That's why Team Beachbody has reformulated their vegan flavors so that they taste better than before! So, if you're like me and couldn't stand the chalkiness of it, it is NOW smoother and creamier. There is also more cocoa in the chocolate and more guava in the tropical strawberry. Hmmm...maybe I COULD go a LITTLE vegan! ;)

Anyways, that's the heads up for you! I wanted to make sure that you always know what your Shakeology options are (and how to afford it). As always, if you have any questions, let me know! I'm here for you!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope you are having a blessed weekend! Be infused! God bless you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment