Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Chicken

I have a small slow cooker recipe book that I thought I would start utilizing. I started out with something pretty easy, and it turned out pretty good! Everyone ate it all up! :) You just put six chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Mix together two cans of Campbell's broccoli cheddar soup and two cups of milk (though, I thought it was a little much, so you might want to try 1.5 cups). Add some basil, salt, and pepper, and then pour it over the chicken. The recipe also called for half of cup of minced onion, but I omitted it this time. Cook on high power for an hour and then reduce the heat to low and cook 5-6 hours. Then, boil some egg noodles. Drain them and then mix them in with your crockpot creation. Easy peasy!

Grace and peace to you, my friends!! Have a wonderful weekend! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment