Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

"How Can I Look Younger?"

I'm sure the question of "how can I look younger?" has been asked for ages! We're always trying to slow down time, reverse aging, and banish wrinkles. Is there anything out there that works?!

Well, the biggest thing anyone can do to look and feel young is to take care of themselves from the inside out. Exercise will definitely help with that, and so will good nutrition. Personally, I notice much clearer and better looking skin when I'm on Shakeology (due to all the nutrients and antioxidants). It truly is a fountain of youth for me!

The other thing we can do is use skin care products that help our skin look better. Some products I would LOVE to try soon is Team Beachbody's own line of products called Derm Exclusive. Right now (until November 20th) they are running a special on the 90 day supply set. You'll save over sixty dollars if you take advantage of this offer (or, if you would rather buy the smaller kit, click here)! Watch the short video below to find out more!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! This is the first time I've ever promoted Derm Exclusive, so don't think that external beauty is something that I want to emphasize too much. I just wanted to make you aware of the promotion because, face it, we DO like to look good (and to save money doing it). No matter what, TRUE BEAUTY comes from within. Never forget that! There's a fine line between taking care of yourself and extreme vanity. Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment