Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Consider the House "Warmed"!

Tonight's blog is going to be short. I'm pretty tired from such an eventful day lol. But, it's a very good kind of tired because I had my house warming party today and I think I can definitely say that my house has been "warmed"; with laughter, love, friendship, and the beginning of many memories!

There were a lot of special people that didn't make it, but I am very thankful for the ones who took the time for me and made an appearance. This is only the first of many gatherings and I look forward to having people over more often! :)

I don't know what else to add other than the fact that simple things like this are truly the best things in life! Gathering together to talk, laugh, share stories, and show one's love and support is something that is such a priceless treasure! My heart has been warmed more than anything!

To the wonderful people in my life, I dedicate these verses:

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. - Proverbs 17:17

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. - Proverbs 18:24

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor. If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


Do not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching. - Hebrews 10:25

I am so BLESSED to have several friends that are like family to me!! They love and encourage me, and "meeting together" is always a joy (and we definitely won't stop meeting up lol). I am thankful for the ones that have helped pick me up and support me when I've fallen or been knocked down. I definitely pity those that DON'T have good friends like mine and have to manage things alone!


Grace and peace to you, my friends! I'm glad that I don't have to go it alone in life! I have God, my kids, my family, and my friends! I hope you have those things too! You definitely have God if nothing else (and you have me - I'm here!). Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment