Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

What Are YOU Thankful For?

I'm sitting here watching "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" on TV (love this movie lol) and just relaxing after a wonderful Thanksgiving day with my family. Food, fellowship, and football. It doesn't get any better than that!

So, now it's time for my daily blog, but I've got nothin' lol. Who wants to use their brains or do much of anything after a day like today, right? Though, there are people that are probably out at the stores getting ready to work off those Thanksgiving calories for good deals! So, I guess for this q & a Thursday, I have a question to ask rather than answer. What are you all doing tonight? Did you get enough to eat? Or, were you the ones feeding people. I know at least a couple that were out there feeding some less fortunate people (mad props to you!). Are you getting ready to go shopping now?


Though, the main question I have for you is "what are you thankful for?" I have a long list of blessings that I am thankful for! Every day this month, I have been posting my thanks on Facebook and have been enjoying reflecting on everything God has blessed me with! I have an AMAZING family, some REALLY great friends, my kids, a new house, a job that I love, and so much more! God takes care of us and we have so much!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I would be REALLY grateful for your comments! :) Let me know how you're doing! I hope everyone is having a blessed and safe holiday!! Be infused! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment