Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

He Makes You Able

There are a lot of times where we get overwhelmed or feel like we just don't have what it takes to make it. Persevering isn't the easiest thing to do. But, for every time we say, "I don't think I'm able to do it," we should be saying, "but HE can! HE is able!"

That's what this song means to me. It's is so refreshing, assuring, and empowering. I feel so encouraged and strengthened when I hear this song and sing it to the Lord. It's just one of those songs where you listen to the words and remember how powerful and victorious God is; and that through Him, you can be too!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! No matter what you're going through, you'll be able to get through it because HE is able to infuse you with the strength to do it! Just ask Him! Be infused! God

bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment