Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!

At this point in the year, I don't think it's uncommon to just stop and wonder where all the time went. Every year when it's about time for the holidays again, I think "is it that time again already? We just got done with that!" It just seems to get busier every year! Weren't the holidays so much simpler when we were kids and we just got to enjoy all the good stuff lol?!

The first week of November has already come and gone so quickly. Just a few more days and the month will already be half over. It's yet another one of those times where I'm like, "oh yeah, I forgot to mention this month's promos." The busier things get in my life, the less the Team Beachbody world seems to factor in for me (in more ways than one). I wish it weren't that way. I've been a coach for over four years and I'm not where I thought I'd be (again, in more ways than one). Though, as I always say, I'm not a quitter! I know I'm not the only one out there that is busy at this time of year, or with the regular stuff in life (as well as the unexpected surprises). I've never quite felt that I've had a long enough period of time to really get momentum and keep it going long-term. There have been far too many drastic life changes in my life in the time since I've started. I'm hopeful that things are finally stabilizing, but you never know lol. 

That's why I just want to encourage everyone out there to just keep enduring! Seriously! No matter what it is that you're doing, need to do, or are still AIMING to do, just be patient with yourself! No one does a perfect job at anything; and there's always the proper time and season. Even the best trainers and coaches have their slumps. No kidding! Sometimes, I see Shaun T on Facebook making the occasional post about how he's had moments of discouragement or days where he didn't "feel like it" either. We all get weary. The important thing is that we remember how to renew our strength and we do that by leaning on the Everlasting Arms! ;) Jesus is always there to INFUSE us with His strength! 

When I blog like this, I remember how much I miss blogging on a regular basis; and not particularly regarding the fitness stuff. Not that this blog doesn't matter to me (it does) but what has always mattered most was the spiritual aspect of things. I've always included in with the fitness stuff too, but even when all the fitness and Beachbody stuff goes on my back burner, my faith does not. So, it's more than likely that this blog (and my coaching in general) is just going to continue to be one of those facets of me that is going to be more in the background rather than the forefront (at least for a while). Right now, I'm still focused on continuing to adjust to all the new changes of the past few months (as well as getting through the holidays). So, my posts will be short and sweet for a while; unless they're on my other blog. My heart is with my family as well as the mission of my new job (which is focused on helping people in need and especially right now at Christmas). I hope you'll read my posts and support my efforts as I keep you updated on that! ;)

"I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!"
- from the movie "A Christmas Story"
Grace and peace to you, my friends! Watch the video below if you want to learn more about this month's Beachbody specials. It's Piyo (one of the programs I've ben "aiming to" do myself and haven't gotten around to). I hear nothing but good things about it; and I LOVE Chalene! I'll make my booty do it if yours does lol. If someone buys a Piyo Challenge Pack or a Piyo Kickstart and Shakeology Challenge Pack, I will too and I'll start gettin' r done again lol. And if Piyo isn't your thing, there's the Les Mills Combat, Pump, and Ultimate Reset Challenge Packs which are on special too. Actually, if I sell ANY challenge pack of any program this month, I'll do it lol! This is your chance to kind of coach your coach. ;) If not, well, I'll probably just keep putting it off until after the holidays. Can you MAKE ME workout?! ;) I'm curious and wondering if anyone will, but I'm betting that I'll probably be off the hook this time because no one will want to take the challenge with me and make me work my butt off (literally lol) before Christmas! Is someone going to prove me wrong? I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!! ;) Be infused! God bless you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment