Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

The Ripple Effect

The ripple effect. It's when something small turns into something HUGE! Sometimes it's intentional. Other times, it's a complete surprise. Whatever the case, the result is a tremendous impact that can't be undone!

That's what I think of when I watch the video below. I am incredibly touched and inspired by stories where one guy who decides to transform his own life ends up transforming so many others! It definitely motivates me to want to persevere in my own journey and renews my passion to help others.

Stories like his is what inspires me to do what I do. He's right. It's not about the money. It's about changing lives. Being a coach can definitely payoff financially, but that's not why many of us do it (trust me, if it were about the money, I would have given up a long time ago because I have yet to reach my full potential in that regard lol). I keep doing this because it matters to me to keep taking steps to better health. I press on because I want to help others do the same thing so that my community, my state, and my country can be happier, healthier, and more fit. We have the power to do it! We CAN be healthier, and we do that the right way through nutrition and fitness (Obamacare isn't going to save you, people). Save yourself and your health before you have to even visit a doctor!

Grace and peace to you, my friends! I hope that this video inspires you like it does me. Then, I hope it will move you to comment or contact me with any questions you may have regarding how you can be on your way to living your own success story! I'm here for you! Be infused! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment